Help Jim continue to serve to the residents of the Second Middlesex District. All donations are greatly appreciated. There are two easy ways to contribute:
1) Make a secure contribution online with any major credit card using ActBlue. Please use the link below or click here.
2) Make you check payable to the Committee to Elect Jim Arciero and mail to:
The Arciero Committee
P.O. Box 1234
Westford MA 01886
Please note the following campaign finance regulations: Under Massachusetts law, contributions are limited to $1,000 per person, per calendar year. No anonymous donations can be accepted and corporate checks are prohibited. The law also requires the name and residential address for all contributors. Please include your current occupation and employer for any aggregate contributions of $200 or more. Donations are not deductible for income-tax purposes.
Contributors must be at least eighteen years old and must also agree to the following statements:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- If using a credit card I am making this contribution with my own personal card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.